Fibromyalgia Fog Journal

Google

Sunday, February 13, 2005

2-13-05 Pre-Blog Journal Entry

Morning

Cognitive: Today is MUCH better than yesterday. I am able to think more clearly and do more things. Level 2-3

Pain:

  • Foot – Still applying an ice pack applying an ice pack and doing the stretching exercises. I keep loosing track of my cane so I try to walk without it. Level 5-9
  • TN - There is less spasming under the eye today. Pain level 2-3.
  • OtherRight temple. Level 2-3 – Twinges, dull ache, annoyance. I don’t know why it hurts.

Talked to my mother on the phone. Why is it that my speech goes bad faster when I am talking on the phone than when I am talking to someone in person?

Night

My speech is now totally gone. Every time I try to say any words they come out “blub blub blub”. I try to watch Desperate Housewives but I keep getting confused. Sometimes when my husband or kids try to explain things to me. After their explanation, I pretend to understand, but sometimes I don’t.

Cognitive: Terrible, horrible, embarrassing, Level 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home