Fibromyalgia Fog Journal

Google

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

24 Hours To Early

I am still in such a fog. Had to go to SSD lawyer’s appointment but I really did not feel up to it. My husband and I arrived 10 minutes early and made our way to his office. His office was one flight up on the second floor. I was standing at the bottom of the steps, psyching myself to start up, when a very well dressed man came hurrying down the steps and left the building. We made our way up the steps and into the lawyer’s office. A young woman turned to us with a startled expression. We introduced ourselves and told her we had an appointment. She apologized and told us the lawyer had just left for court. After checking the schedule she told us our appointment was the following day. Oh boy, we were a lot earlier than we thought.

How could I have made the appointment for Wednesday? I get an adjustment and PT on Wednesdays. To make matters worse the second half of my EMG was scheduled for the same day.

Pain:
  • Muscles and tender points. Walking with a cane. Level 8.

  • TN Occasional stabbing pain on left temple and by upper back teeth. Level usually 2 occasionally 8.

Exhaustion: Was so tired when I got home I collapsed into a chair and fell asleep for at least 2 hours. Still tired when I woke up. Level 8

Cognitive: Dumb, dumb, dumb! I feel so embarrassed!
Oh well, the bright side is I get to organize my papers a bit better.

~~~

"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time."
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home