Fibromyalgia Fog Journal


Thursday, March 17, 2005


I was putting some water on to boil for tea and reached up to get a teabag. I have very long hair and it must have gotten to close to the flame. I did not even realize I WAS ON FIRE! Then I smelled it, turned around and saw the flames! I grabbed all of my hair and pulled my hand down it. All of the flames went out instantly.

  • I have fewer split ends
  • I know to wear my hair up when in the kitchen.
  • I understand what my family means when they say I am becoming dangerous in the kitchen.
  • I will use the microwave instead of the stove whenever possible.


Post a Comment

<< Home