Fibromyalgia Fog Journal

Google

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I LOVE SURPRISES

My husband works nights and I cherish the nights he has off. There are times he will take a night off here and there as a vacation day. He makes sure to tell me a few weeks in advance at which time I express surprise and delight.

Every week he tells me again. Again I am surprised and delighted. The week of his vacation day he will tell me every day. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I am surprised.

Then the night of his vacation day arrives and I express concern that he is not dressed for work and will be late.

Imagine my surprise and glee when I find out he has the night off!

~~~
Think to yourself that every day is your last;
the hour to which you do not look forward will come as a welcome surprise.
Horace (65 BC - 8 BC), Epistles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home