Fibromyalgia Fog Journal

Google

Friday, March 18, 2005

My Day 3-17-05

Went to the doctor for my arm today. (See My Day 3-16-05.) My arm is as good as it is going to get. The good news is this means no more physical therapy, which can be quite painful. The bad news is I will miss everybody. I do not get to socialize much. PT and doctor visits are the only time I see other people.

Pain: Ranged from moderate(6) to disabling(9).
  • Muscle pain mainly in in legs and arms.
  • Sight and hearing. Spent most of the day wearing sunglasses and ear plugs.
  • Some TN.
Cognitive: Very dizzy, queasy, woozy, spacial issues, overly sensitive to light and sound, cannot talk, one word sentences and set myself on fire.

Energy: Could not keep my eyes open after noon. Took a three hour nap and still had a hard time arising.

Depression: Cannot talk, cannot follow conversations, no more PT, sunglasses & ear plugs and to top it all off I set myself on fire.

"Deeds, not words shall speak me."
John Fletcher (1579 - 1625)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home