Fibromyalgia Fog Journal

Google

Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Day 10-1-05

I am so woozy and dizzy today. Several times my eldest daughter had to steady me while I walked to a chair. My youngest daughter is very sick today with a high fever. I cared for her while my eldest went out on an errand. I had to be very careful walking. The last thing I wanted to do is fall. I have a tendency to really hurt myself when I fall.

Pain:
Sensory (sight and hearing) - Level 6-8 most of the day. Probably lower because the house was dark and quiet for sick kid.
Muscular
- level 5-7 throughout the day.
TN not to bad today.- Level mostly 3 with short periods of 8.

Energy: Exhausted all day. Level ranged between 6-9. Took a 2 1/2 hr nap. Was at level 6 at arising and just got worse from there.

Cognitive: Cannot find words, stutter, keep asking the same questions over and over, forget what I am doing, put things in the wrong places.

~~~
"There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep."
Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Odyssey

"The body says what words cannot."
Martha Graham (1893 - 1991)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home